Wednesday 1 April 2009

Fighting With Wire Relaunch Street Team

Hello Hello Hello,

Hows it going? Sunny outside? happy days!

Good news and bad news I'm afraid!

The bad news first, my memory stick that had loads of your FWW pictures and all of the Street Team's details on broke, well, I say broke, I actually stood on it and the end snapped off which means I can't assign you things to do!!!

The GOOD NEWS however, is that we can now sort out a revamp of the FWW Street Team...

IF YOU WERE ALREADY A MEMBER then you're still a member BUT I need you to send me all your stuff over again!

IF YOU WEREN'T A MEMBER AND WANT TO BE ONE then everyone is welcome, as long as we don't get to many people from the same city, then you should all get in! (Details of how to get involved are below)

IF YOU WEREN'T A MEMBER AND DON'T WANT TO BE ONE, meh, lazy bastard!

The deal is this, you vote for FWW, get posters stuck up, fliers handed out, and generally inform people about what's going on, and in return you get some free merch, on the guestlist to most shows and probably some other crap now and again as well, maybe naked pictures or something!

So, if are interested, send the following over to Shmeegs2001@Yahoo.co.uk then I can sort you out!

FULL NAME:
AGE:
EMAIL ADDRESS:
POSTAL ADDRESS:

Thanks a lot everyone! Hope you can get involved and share in the fun!

Cheers

Sam FWW Team :D

No comments: