Wednesday 1 April 2009

And So I Stream You Through My Broadband

Anyone else spotted that Pocock has posted six times today? Man clearly doesn't have enough to do, and also he's making me look super slack because I still haven't written anything about SXSW. I will do. Really. I'll say this though: I had an incredible week, one that put a whole different spin on "Don't Mess With Texas" - treat Texas well, and it'll reward you in more than kind. Saving for SXSW 2010 already!

Also, I was INTERNET STALKED whilst at Yes Way this weekend (hello!) and told that I should post more.

So, here I am, and here's something totally hot of the presses: You can now stream the entire of And So I Watch You From Afar's debut album over at Last FM.

Are you waiting for a cookie or something? Go! Listen! Turn it UP.

As we've mentioned 194758364 times, the album can be preordered (with exclusive bonus disc) over at the STA online store, although judging by the number of you who've already done so I'm not sure the readership of this blog needs another reminder.

No comments: