Wednesday 11 February 2009

Best Friends Forever

Best Friends Forever are super totally my favourite band right now and I can't stop listening to their debut album because listening to them makes me want to write super enthuastic things about them and LOTS OF OTHER THINGS in an annoyingly chirpy way and also not use pub(*) proper punctuation when doing such chirpy writing.

(*comedy slip in my first draft there, looking forward to the weekend much am I?)

I'm going to get them signed to STA one way or another, even if it means brutally killing everyone else at the label who doesn't like them. Which may be everyone.

Look, it's been a long day, ok?





OF COURSE THEY HAVE A MYSPACE AS WELL. Don't worry, I'ma go listen to the Butthole Surfers or something similarly noisy now. Really.

No comments: