Sunday 21 June 2009

Calories in Rock Sound's Play This At My Funeral

Hiding in the reviews section of the new Rock Sound is Pete Calories contributing to magazine's regular Play This At My Funeral mini-feature -

It's a really tough decision. Hopefully I should have an extensive back catalogue by the time of my demise, so I'd have that played in its entirety, it'll be like I'm talking from the grave...or maybe something from A Bull's album 'Valentine Vyse'. We recorded it in my bedroom, it's a really nice collection of songs. I could copy my Dad and have 'Save The Last Dance For Me' [the Drifters], that or the first side of 'Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven' by Godspeed You! Black Emperor, that'd probably be more of a student choice though.

The generous people at RS are also giving away Truck tickets where they are sponsoring a stage that Calories will be playing on!

No comments: