Monday 22 March 2010

By Popular Demand - 2nd LaFaro Album Launch Added

The first show sold out in just over 2 hours.... so you have been warned - don't disappoint yourself, bag your pass to this incredibly intimate and unique night and grab a copy of the debut album before it hits the shops!!

Smalltown America Presents....
LaFaro
Debut Album Launch
100 tickets - only!
Tuesday 27th April 2010
The Menagerie Belfast
9pm / £5


10 tracks of the most gratifying scuzz-rock you will hear in 2010; fans of JESUS LIZARD, PIXIES, SONIC YOUTH, THE BRONX and CANCER BATS will be thrilled the rest of you will still get steamy for possibly the best debut album by an Irish rock band in the last decade. Scratch that - the best rock album of the last decade.

Support act to be announced.

Tickets Are Onsale Now.

1 comment:

Audio Mastering Services said...

I think this is the best album I have seen at present. I would like to get one for myself and hear it to my hearts content.