Wednesday 15 July 2009

And So I Watch You From Afar Nialler9 Podcast

Nialler 9 are hosting a downloadable podcast interview with ASIWYFA -

Holla folks. This is Aoife Mc here. Below you’ll find a 40 minute podcast for your downloading pleasure. It’s along the theme of my last Irish based Nialler9 podcast, only this time we’re focusing on one band. The almighty And So I Watch You From Afar. The Derry born Belfast based band blew the heads off of myself and Niall when we saw them play a State.ie gig out in The Purty Loft in Dun Laoghaire a month back. They inspired me so much that I thought I’d dedicate this latest Irish podcast fully to them. I really hope you like them as much as myself and Niall do. They’re so playing at our wedding. LOL.

We’re off on our holidays in about three weeks and I’d like to get another Irish only podcast up on the site before we head off, as the last couple of months have been rife with great talent releasing stuff on our wee island. In the meantime though, here’s an insight in to the world of ASIWYFA. Word.


No comments: